Order~of~Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for Order~of~Chaos and AbnDon

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats a good way to make money?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Whats a good way to make money? Empty
PostSubject: Whats a good way to make money?   Whats a good way to make money? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 9:36 pm

I get this question kinda often so here it is....

There are a couple good ways to make money none really truly efficient but theres not much else to do....

Most obvious way to become very rich fast : buy dragonballs - most if not all high very good players have bought many dragonballs from the website in order to get super socketed items. obviously we cant all do that because some dont have credit cards or just money in general however if you do and want a good char pretty fast dbs are the way to go.

If you dont have that kind of options you can do a couple things...

1. Loot - follow a high level archer around and pick up his gold and items. at places like bird island there are usually at least one 130 archer plvling on the main island so it is pretty easy to run around behind them plus they dont generally care or pick up anything but mets. a couple hours there u can make a good load to pay for pots or arrows or whatever small items u need.

2. quests - there are a bunch of quests that actually pay pretty good with mets or items and some just suck. im not one for quests so i cant name the good ones but try all of them at least once and u can make a bit of profit doing them. they are all listed on the website plus how to do each of them.

3. pick up everything that drops - lotz of people just get lazy and dont pick up items that drop while they are lvlng or killing. if you think about it selling the items is worth alot and so many +1 items get left on the ground and eventually disappear back into cyber space. thats 1 m + each time u find one so if u pick up everything u can ull make ALOT more than if u dont.

4. buy items u find cheap and sell them for more - honestly im not good at working the market but ive met ppl whove made lotz of money doing things like this. cant give alot of info but if u figure it out ive heard its pretty prosperous.

5. bounty hunting - there is a man in tc named sunfer located next to the job center. many chars have bountys on their heads some as high as 2 million dollars. if u accept the job of bounty hunter and kill the char u get 70 pc of the bounty. not too bad if ur good at pking Smile

scratch hmmm cant think of alot else right now ill let u know when i do or if uve got ideas on quick cash put em down here!
Back to top Go down
https://orderofchaos.forumotion.net
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good way to make money?   Whats a good way to make money? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 9:37 pm

From Acaron-previous forum:

For other perhaps more higher lvl characters quests are the way to go getting mets in bulk from the met zone as well as the moon box quest can rake in the cash once you sell them in the market theres pretty much always a demand for mets and moon boxes in market.
As well for all you archers out there once you manage to make some decent gear and hit 130 you can always make and reborn waters for super gems and sell those all told you can get an honest 4 db return on a 110 water 3 for the gem and 1 for the last promotion of the water. Also you could always sell the account info to another player in need of a reborn character... This is against TQ's rules as well the transactions are not easy considering the amount of dishonest ppl out there so if the account gets hacked theres no support for it try at your own risk.....
Back to top Go down
Delusional

Delusional

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good way to make money?   Whats a good way to make money? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 8:45 pm

alright, well i got a few questions..ive only been playing 2 weeks so bare with me

[-] what level do you need to be before you can do the met zone quest and moonbox quest?

[-] what other quests are out there that are worth doing? just link them from the CO site or say the names so i could look them up.

[-] whats the best way to level after youre around 50? i spend hours upon hours killing shit and although i get the occasional decent drop its still not worth it to me and it takes foreverrr to just level once. plus i go through so much money repairing and buying potions for a while until the monster becomes white to me, then its a bit better. and im unemployed and broke so i cant be buying DB's to sell.

[-] are there some places to hunt that are better than others? or is it really just completely random? ive killed and hunted so many monsters but never really get anything amazing. yet i know people who have gotten super items and DB's off of bandits lol. is it just luck, right place at the right time?

[-] this is kind of a dumb question but its bugging the fuck out of me...ok, in game. right above the text box. theres that yellow-ish arrow point to the right and when you click it it blinks. wtf is that thing !?!?! lol
Back to top Go down
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good way to make money?   Whats a good way to make money? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 11:31 am

Delusional wrote:
alright, well i got a few questions..ive only been playing 2 weeks so bare with me

[-] what level do you need to be before you can do the met zone quest and moonbox quest?

[-] what other quests are out there that are worth doing? just link them from the CO site or say the names so i could look them up.

[-] whats the best way to level after youre around 50? i spend hours upon hours killing shit and although i get the occasional decent drop its still not worth it to me and it takes foreverrr to just level once. plus i go through so much money repairing and buying potions for a while until the monster becomes white to me, then its a bit better. and im unemployed and broke so i cant be buying DB's to sell.

[-] are there some places to hunt that are better than others? or is it really just completely random? ive killed and hunted so many monsters but never really get anything amazing. yet i know people who have gotten super items and DB's off of bandits lol. is it just luck, right place at the right time?

[-] this is kind of a dumb question but its bugging the fuck out of me...ok, in game. right above the text box. theres that yellow-ish arrow point to the right and when you click it it blinks. wtf is that thing !?!?! lol

wow.. kk Acaron you better chip in with what you know on these.

I will make new threads for the quest and leveling questions but the other 3 heres what i know:

~1~ metzone you can go there at any level but you gotta be ready to spend some quality time there. The higher level you are obviously the easier it is to kill the more mets you will get. but ive gone there with 130 archers and still not gotten enough mets i thought my time was worth. The chances of getting mets is higher than normal but if you aren't killing the birds real fast don't expect alot. Its also a long walk to get there and if you go you need to bring a lvl 1 noob because the only way to get out of metzone is to die like 3 times. If you die with your mets on you they will all drop and the quest will have been pointless so bring a lvl 1 noob to give them mets to when you are done cuz when they die they don't drop anything. There's also pkers in met zone so be careful. I don't suggest even trying it before level 100 but once you hit that you might be able to get some mets there.

~moonbox basically you should be 110 or above even for my trojan i get bored and it takes forever. But a friend of mine used to do it when he was 110 and he would spend hours there but he made good money that i never had. you can do it at 110 it will just take longer.

~2~ Places to hunt.... as far as getting miraculous things like dbs the chances are slim. I have only ever found one. i have heard some people (mostly high level archers) who find one at least once a month but they are out plvling hours and hours per day so thats understandable. Archers are the best things to hunt with i know Ape city second map usually pulls up some pluses and mets if you take an archer, ive heard of people finding dbs there as well as in ape city. Usually if i plvl with my archer at the dc spawn i come out with 5 or 6 mets in the end and some pluses. If your archer gets high level the spawn at bird island on the back island is very good for gold and pluses. its just all on luck if you gather all the items that drop though you will find some pluses and other times you won't find anything.
People say best time to hunt is right after server maintenence. I think cuz the system resets or something that is generally known to be the lucky hunt time. Also if you see a second rb giving bless/lucky time sit there for awhile and gain some time then if you need to lvl your equips cuz it will take less mets or go hunting because chances of finding things are greater with lucky time.

~3~ hehe that arrow. not exactly positive cuz i dont use it but i think its just to scroll through those pictures that bring up chat boxes. Like when someone is talking to you and their picture flashes if you have alot of convos you can scroll through them with that? rofl i hope that right not sure mayb someone else can answer it...

Anyone add on to what i wrote specially Acaron he knows alot of things like this...

-kass
Back to top Go down
Delusional

Delusional

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good way to make money?   Whats a good way to make money? EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 10:09 am

kass you are too amazing, thank you for taking the time to read and reply :]

i suppose i will mainly just focus on leveling for now. although a big part of me is begging to find a way to become filthy rich, im telling that part of me to stfu for now. i might try met zone once im 100, and moonbox when im 115ish. i also didnt know level 1's dont drop anything when they die, lol. holy shit...thats interesting.

yeah as for hunting ive come to realize it pretty much sucks when youre a trojan. well not suck, but an archer would definitely be more convenient and id probably have much better luck in less time.
so if you have blessing, or lucky, or whatever...it costs less mets to upgrade stuff? that is awesome, i didnt know that.

lol, when the thanksgiving quest was going on i had just finished the feather quest and got blessing. i made 1 hour of it double xp and the other hour lucky blessing. well i ended up getting a DB off a ROOSTER after like 30 minutes, it was pretty nuts. made my day lol. i heard the sound and thought it was a meteor so damn i was surprised to see a DB. i ended up using it to go from level 77 to 81 though...which im not sure if i regret or not yet lol. thats probably the only time ill ever own a DB and that could have been money to support my trojan :p

and thanks for clearing up the arrow thing, lol. i figured itd be something simple and almost pointless. i kinda dont like how things are put in boxes, usually im doing something so its a hassle to mess with the boxes anyways.

thanks a lot kass, youre my hero !
ahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good way to make money?   Whats a good way to make money? EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 2:53 pm

lool no problem xD thats what im here for...

you really got a db ? yea see right there the power of lucky time i bet u wouldnt have gotten that if u hadnt been on it.
thats so lucky but an example to all how hunting does pay off sometimes Very Happy

Last edited by on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delusional

Delusional

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good way to make money?   Whats a good way to make money? EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 6:55 pm

haha yeah, i bet if i hadnt gotten there someone else would have gotten it in like 10-20 seconds since there was so many people hopping around killing roosters. i actually think they had a pretty decent drop rate cause i also got some unis, one elite archer hat, 4 or 5 mets, and a +1 twinsword. i miss those roosters :[

anywaysss
i think if youre out farming (i call it farming but i guess most in CO call it hunting?) you should just stick to where you are. there are times where ill go to a certain area and kill the monsters there for 30 minutes and still not get a drop. and right when i think about leaving to go and try somewhere else something usually drops 5 minutes later lol.

also, the less crowded the better to me. that just seems kinda obvious, though. if youre trying to get good drops but there's like 4-6 other people in the same place it gets to be more of a pain in the ass than anything. i pretty much just leave if theres a high level archer or two around though, because chances are theyre going to steal your kills whether they mean to or not, and its just hard to compete with them haha.
Back to top Go down
Acaron
Admin
Acaron

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good way to make money?   Whats a good way to make money? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 11:01 pm

hey del sorry I missed out on the questions man feel free to send pm if I dont get back to you I havent really been on the forum or co for a bit soooooo....... yeah.......

Kassia is right tho for the met zone any lvl is fine to get in problem is these monsters are pretty tough and to really hit it big your gonna have to invest some time there, as well make a noob and get him to carry the mets for you in a safe place on the edge of the map when your done have a monster kill him.... (sounds cruel) but lvl 1 character dont drop anything!! and other wise its a real bitch to get outta there. And sorry to all the taos out there this quest unless your full super and soc spg dont even bother you wont deal enough damage to make this quest worth your time and money spent on mana pots

As for the moon box quest im not really familar with it I only tried it once and got bored fairly fast again its best if you are high lvl and a tro or archer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good way to make money?   Whats a good way to make money? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats a good way to make money?
Page 1 of 1