Order~of~Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for Order~of~Chaos and AbnDon

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-28

If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!! Empty
PostSubject: If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!!   If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:42 pm

heres a new way to pay for my christmas present! Razz

2007 Conquer Christmas eCard Competition

All are welcome to participate in the Conquer Online eCard Christmas competition! Players design and submit original Christmas card cover art themed after Conquer Online. Designers at TQ Digital will convert these into Christmas eCards, which you can email to your friends all over the world!
Exceptionally good art, popular cards or original ideas will win prizes! There are over 300 dragonballs up for grabs, as well as free cp events. Make sure you don't miss this opportunity! Your character could be buffed up in no time without spending a penny!

Event Duration

Submitting Card: Nov. 27 to Dec.18, 2007

Sending Card: Dec.19, 2007 to Dec.26 2007

How to participate in the competition

a. Create a Christmas greeting card, themed towards both Conquer and Christmas.
Size limitations: bmp, jpg or gif, 3M maximum.

b. Submit your Christmas greeting card cover art to us at http://fanarts.conqueronline.com/UpScreen.aspx?GameID=12

c. Our staff will take responsibility for checking, and issuing the Christmas eCards. All the qualified eCards will be available for submitting before Dec. 18.

How to win the competition

After Dec.19, 2007, all participating cards will be available for sending. The designers whose eCards are sent the most frequently will receive in-game prizes.

Prizes

Rank

Winner Amount

Reward

First
1 winner
7 * 5 packet DB

Second
3 winners
5 * 5 packet DB

Third
5 winners
3 * 5 packet DB

Fourth
10 winners
2 * 5 packet DB

Fifth 20 winners 1 * 5 packet DB

Additionally, the servers of the top 2 winners will be awarded 2 days of free cps and one day of free cps respectively.

Stay in touch for the most up to date information on this and other exciting events.
Back to top Go down
https://orderofchaos.forumotion.net
Delusional

Delusional

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!!   If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!! EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 9:52 am

i cant even draw a straight line...
..which means i can barely draw stick people.

damn it all to hell.
Back to top Go down
Acaron
Admin
Acaron

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!!   If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 1:31 am

I feel your pain man I dont think I have an artisic bone in my body when drawing is involved Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!!   If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

If your artistic good way to make lots of dbs!!!!
Page 1 of 1