Order~of~Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for Order~of~Chaos and AbnDon

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO BEGGING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-28

NO BEGGING Empty
PostSubject: NO BEGGING   NO BEGGING EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 8:04 am

this seems like a silly rule to have to impose but it has sadly become a problem in the guild and is turning people away.

NO BEGGING - no begging for plvl no begging for items no begging for money. why would anyone want to be considered annoying to their friends and guildies?

If someone says no once thats the end of it. People who can't work for themselves, lvl themselves, find ways to make money themselves, aren't people that should be in the guild.

Getting help from guildies is awesome! and should always be thoroughly appreciated because it isnt a guild job to make every character the best. its each guildies job to make the guild the best.

So if someone helps u out, gives u money, plvls you, ( i cant believe i have to tell people this) SAY THANK YOU! no one in this guild is rich no one has all these items and time to spare making random people better. When they do it its cuz they are nice and want to help out people even if they don't know them.

So basically, if i catch people begging and being annoying, being arrogant and expecting the guild to provide you with things you've done nothing to deserve,

then you'll GET KICKED.

so stupid i have to make this an offical rule but there it is..... its on forums which means its the law if ppl dont read it on the forums thats not my fault cuz we made a rule you have to join forum in order to read the rules Smile now anyone being jackasses can be kicked becuz I AM GOD (goddess Razz) JK. cat
Back to top Go down
https://orderofchaos.forumotion.net
TASHDEEKISONFIRE!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-12

NO BEGGING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO BEGGING   NO BEGGING EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:06 pm

YEAH ! AND NO BEGGING FOR MARRIGE EITHER -.- grr ! people keep asking me to marry them on my femal warr ...its kinda annoying ...-.- lol so whts up hotstuff Razz ??
Back to top Go down

NO BEGGING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order~of~Chaos :: Read :: Guild Rules-
Jump to: