Order~of~Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for Order~of~Chaos and AbnDon

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new quest for exp.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-28

new quest for exp. Empty
PostSubject: new quest for exp.   new quest for exp. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:23 pm

Basically this copy and paste is confusing.... talk to one of the captains in a city and they will send you to where your level is. Then you will be told to kill 300 of those monsters to gain half an exp ball worth of exp.

level Requirment:

Below 120

NPC:
City

NPC

Captain
Twin City

TCCaptain

(435, 438)

Phoenix City

PCCaptain

(227, 257)
Ape City

ACCaptain

(566, 620)
Desert City

DCCaptain

(476, 691)
Bird Island

BICaptain

(791, 566)
Mystic Castle

MCCaptain

(80, 318)

Reward:

1 - 25:
Times for taking quest

Rewards
The first time Experience worth half of an Expball
The second time Experience worth half of an Expball
The third time Experience worth half of an Expball
Note: You can only take quest three times at most each day.

Above 25:
Times for taking quest

Rewards
The first time

1. Experience worth half of an Expball
2. A meteor
The second time 1. Experience worth half of an Expball
2. A meteor
The third time 1. Experience worth half of an Expball
2. A meteor
Note: You can only take quest three times at most each day.

All the characters below 120 have chance to experience the fun of subduing monsters in Monster Hunter quest. Go to find Captain in different city beside Conductress, he will deliver quest to you. The players who meet the requirement can kill different types of monsters, and your objects can be found in corresponding area. The Captain will give you a CloudSaint's Jar. With this, you can collect all the monsters' souls; meanwhile you can check the rate of progress in any time.

Every day, you will have three chances to take quest. If you want to give up, throw away the CloudSaint��s Jar directly. If you haven't finished quest within a day, you can continue to finish it next day. After you finish, you can take today's quest three times again.

After you finish the quest, you will be rewarded with experience worth half of an Expball each time, please refer to the reward list above. Except taking quest from Captain in Twin City, you will get additional reward: a meteor after the quest is finished. If you consider that the monsters are too powerful to crusade against them, you can give up halfway, however your killing amount will not be counted in; besides, you will enjoy the killing amount with your teammates, it will be counted in your CloudSaint's Jar every 50 monsters. The monsters killed by your guard will not be counted.

If unfortunately you forget what monsters you will kill, please inquire about the monster type and their location from Captain in any time.

City NPC Level Requirement Killing Amount
City

NPC

Level

Killing Amount
Twin City

TCCaptain

1 - 25

Phoenix City

PCCaptain

26 - 45

Ape City

ACCaptain

46 - 65

Desert City

DCCaptain

66 - 85

Bird Island

BICaptain

86 - 100

Mystic Castle

MCCaptain

101 - 119

Note: If you hang in the air for the quest given by any one of the Captains, you can not receive new quest from other Captains.
Back to top Go down
https://orderofchaos.forumotion.net
Delusional

Delusional

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-29

new quest for exp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new quest for exp.   new quest for exp. EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 am

i dont understand why when i choose sandmonsters, i only get credit for killing the BLUE ones. but when i select hillmonsters, i get a point for each hillmonster i kill no matter what it is. so obviously killing the sandmonsters would take way more time than hillmonsters. why cant they just make it to where all sandmonsters count? or is it because they are too low of a level for me..?
Back to top Go down

new quest for exp.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order~of~Chaos :: Posting :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: