Order~of~Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for Order~of~Chaos and AbnDon

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOW wE r The BesT!!!

Go down 
+2
KaSSiA
matara-kun
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
matara-kun

matara-kun

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-01-15

WOW wE r The BesT!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 4:45 pm

we kicked alot of asses today and i mean ALOT!!
GREAT JOB!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 7:43 pm

YEP !! WOOT TO US!! OUR FIRST POLE IN OUR FIRST GW IT WAS AWWWEESOME Very Happy

thanks for coming everyone even though we are smaller and weaker we still were persistant and impressed the enemy Very Happy yay for us : P
Back to top Go down
https://orderofchaos.forumotion.net
LegendaryChick

LegendaryChick

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 5:43 am

omg we won the pole?? too bad i had to go
gratz tho =D cheers
Back to top Go down
AmandaDeGlade

AmandaDeGlade

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:31 pm

yay we did great job!! Smile
but i felt nooby when i died :S oh and tht was funny as hell when they cudnt get me when i was hittin and flying the pole Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:27 pm

MWAHAHAHA!!! i think i like gw XD but guess what i like more... the jail time when you die. i PWN in jail... most times lol
Back to top Go down
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:53 pm

AmandaDeGlade wrote:
yay we did great job!! Smile
but i felt nooby when i died :S oh and tht was funny as hell when they cudnt get me when i was hittin and flying the pole Very Happy:D

yea it was omg rofl.... damasta and i were ghosts cheering u on and the water could here us. and we were all laughing at ghost chasing u back and forth it was hilarious! u were awesome.
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:57 pm

next time when im a ghost.... imma have meow ready to come in too Razz
Back to top Go down
matara-kun

matara-kun

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:33 pm

haha well im pretty sure dat we jus got our guild reputation up pretty high
ya feels? king <<<should b a new york hat not a crown lol
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:35 pm

sooo u mean like a mobster hat mat? hehehe i got 2 fave hats on here. santa and jocolor
Back to top Go down
matara-kun

matara-kun

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:40 pm

yea look at da way he wear da crown king lol wouldnt it b better if it was a hat
santa <<<luv dis hat too lol
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:42 pm

yeah, but were spamming again lets talk about gw XD sooo lets get a plan for the next one? maybe? Very Happy other than run in kick ass then die. that plan didnt work out too well lol
Back to top Go down
matara-kun

matara-kun

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:44 pm

lol yes sir....we can stick wit da old plan and run in and kik ass but we should hav our water taos
hide sumwhere outta trouble den we float to dem and tell dem to revive us
we place da water taos in different areas so if one die da other can go and revive da dead
ya like ma plan? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:49 pm

yeah, but we dont really have that many waters... at least not to my knowledge... but theres a lotta ppl idk.... but yeah.. one thing though.. ghosts cant go past that lil barrier so no hiding them in the corners... cuz you gotta jump over the barrier.. hehe but good ideas and we need a water to stig the archers especially solitary. cuz lets face it.. sol PWNZ!
Back to top Go down
matara-kun

matara-kun

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:54 pm

i noe ive seen him in action bunch of times...yea hm i bet sol can make us sum good water taos
hes a 130 archer after all and most of us can open 2 windows so i dont see dat as much of
a problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:56 pm

well... sol HATES plving... hell help with kills, but he hates to plvl, soo yeah theres the problem there Razz
Back to top Go down
matara-kun

matara-kun

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:01 pm

lol plvl is gay...well lets jus hope dat we got enough water in our guild or we can
recruit sum friends dat r water
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:04 pm

well still... we need a water that can stig XD and i dont have any friends that are waters and kass, aru was pretty funny with ghost chasing him too, and hahaha!! i haunted spencer for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
matara-kun

matara-kun

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:08 pm

lol second time i jumped bak in ga i was jumpin and jumpn and i thought i was in da clear
so i typed in GC but den like 5 second later matara-kun has been killed by spencer i was like
where da fuk did he come from i saw no one in sight and another 5 sec later spencer has been
killed by hydropyro lol
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:12 pm

yeah them damn tros are fast lil buttheads... but ehh im not bringing pots next time lol
not if i only get 1 hitted. lol then all i do is lose pots... and money. sooo blah. no more pots for timmy.
Back to top Go down
matara-kun

matara-kun

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:15 pm

lol yea true dat most tros above lvl 100 can one hit me :/ suk balls so i dont really
need to bring pots lol...and i dont think i can do much..cus most tros wear crazy ass earrings now
and i cant take dem on...i can only distract dem half da time lol
Back to top Go down
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 4:46 pm

I never saw aru or anyone else that was there... i bet he was funny. i only saw the ppl that got inside the castle Smile everyone did awesome though we had ghost running back and forth from pole to gates it was great
Back to top Go down
matara-kun

matara-kun

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 8:42 pm

lol oh he killed me once too....i dont like dat guy he hacked 2 of ma friends and after dat
dey quit....i known dem since i started playin CO..dey helped me through alot of shit
and i mean ALOT....i think u guys noe dem Genises and Imfamous...i miss dem :/
Back to top Go down
AmandaDeGlade

AmandaDeGlade

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 12:06 pm

oh! i kno them or atleast seen em Very Happy

but aru was mostly in jail since he got killed so quickly but it rly was funny as hell when ghost ran after meh but when i was flying!! omg it was funny xD oh and when i used 'shift screen' Very Happy:D haha Very Happy tht was pwetty funny Very Happy but when there was taos .. nyea .. i got killed too easily :S but still!! i like GW xD
Back to top Go down
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 12:09 pm

AmandaDeGlade wrote:
oh! i kno them or atleast seen em Very Happy

but aru was mostly in jail since he got killed so quickly but it rly was funny as hell when ghost ran after meh but when i was flying!! omg it was funny xD oh and when i used 'shift screen' Very Happy:D haha Very Happy tht was pwetty funny Very Happy but when there was taos .. nyea .. i got killed too easily :S but still!! i like GW xD

its ok we all get one hit by all those people, no one dies easier than another person here lol we all die. we just need some more waters, the waters were doing really good, we should make a few good waters to put into castle and rev ourselves alot. Smile
Back to top Go down
AmandaDeGlade

AmandaDeGlade

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 12:16 pm

well i cant make any water :S and even if some1 lends me his/her water .. i cant be on with 2 CO's .. dammit u computer!!! or connection o.O

well im sure tht some1 will rev me Very Happy

Last edited by AmandaDeGlade on Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW wE r The BesT!!!   WOW wE r The BesT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW wE r The BesT!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order~of~Chaos :: Posting :: Guild War-
Jump to: