Order~of~Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for Order~of~Chaos and AbnDon

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we going to gw?

Go down 
+2
matara-kun
KaSSiA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Are we going to gw? Empty
PostSubject: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 12:45 pm

Gw is generally for guilds with high lvl players or guilds that have really big guild allies. If you aren't high lvl you might get demolished in gw, (but its still fun to go)

Lately I have seriously been trying to build us up to a position to go to gw. Allying one of the "good" alliances is a good way to go because then when we go we won't be killed, even noobs, by at least half the people there.

Making our own "good" alliance is another way we could go. It's all pretty complicated politics and shit but I basically want to know if anyone is OPPOSED to going to gw, or if anyone has any ideas on ways to get us to that gw level Smile

Just put down suggestions, tips, ideas, criticism, questions, anything you got for me on here Very Happy

I'd really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
https://orderofchaos.forumotion.net
matara-kun

matara-kun

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:04 pm

so we finally goin to gw haha mat is ready anytime maam...jus give ur order Cool
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:42 pm

ill go, but... imma do a lil more reading up on it XD dont wanna get my ass kicked... cuz then ill get pised aww theres not angel or halo emote oh well... flower thatll have to work now imagine its and angel with a halo
Back to top Go down
matara-kun

matara-kun

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:50 pm

lol well i dont think dat there r dat many pple dat can kik ur ass dat easily dam
specially taos lol afro
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 pm

im pretty sure there are tros that can and lots of em, especially if they gang up on me... =\ ill fire of hell their asses ^^ BAM!1 what you say bish! yeah... i died...
Back to top Go down
AmandaDeGlade

AmandaDeGlade

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:04 am

lols Very Happy id get killed very easily too plus i never been to a gw AND im a nooby archy xD (even if i reach lvl 130+ ill call myself a noob What a Face )
Back to top Go down
damasta

damasta

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:35 am

really were all noobs playin a silly game to pass time Razz err at least thats why i play it Very Happy btw, my posts just passed kass's XD
Back to top Go down
Acaron
Admin
Acaron

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:16 pm

haha now your gonna get in trouble yay its not me this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matara-kun

matara-kun

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:43 pm

lol guys im hyper as hell....tim lets rant on kass she called us lil girls >.< Twisted Evil bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Aryth

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:28 am

affraid oh god, *is scared*
But... ill go O.o
MAYBE i can kill some random noob that ends up doing the finishing 1 damage? lol!
Anyhow, as for ideas on how2getgelevel? plvl us noobies, get us ownage armour, and recruit godly members? idonno just an idea O.o afro But what do i know, i'm only the king of the strongest kingdom on anotuher game, and have been king and/or prince of 7 other nations of other games. i mean, no politics involved at all right? makes it so simple
king But, Kass is right, its abit more diffifult than you'd think. so much drama -.-
But im all up for getting pwned in 1 hit. Ezpz right? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to gw?   Are we going to gw? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we going to gw?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order~of~Chaos :: Posting :: Guild War-
Jump to: