Order~of~Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for Order~of~Chaos and AbnDon

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Forum Format

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-28

New Forum Format Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Format   New Forum Format EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:51 am

Hey Guys,

Obviously I have been working on a new format for the forum, trying to make it more conquer related....

I really need some suggestions and stuff though, I am not very designerish Sad

If you have any ideas for pictures, colors, background, font, icon pics, a new headline picture, if you have any smileys on your computer you want added, please let me know.

If the forum is a group effort it will be much more fun to write on than if I muck it all up trying to make it look cool xD heh

So let me know what you think should be changed or added to Smile

Thanks! -Kass
Back to top Go down
https://orderofchaos.forumotion.net
Acaron
Admin
Acaron

Number of posts : 49

New Forum Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Format   New Forum Format EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:17 am

K obviously we need a decent pic for the forum header most of us have suggested a guild family pic and I agree completely there are problems doing that however the most prominant being how the hell do we get everyone on?!?! My short term to the problem is perhaps we can have a contest of submitted player pics in game the voted on the forum will be chosen for the period be it a week or a month w/e until we can get our most wanted guild picture displayed in all of its nasty glory lmfao
Back to top Go down
Acaron
Admin
Acaron

Number of posts : 49

New Forum Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Format   New Forum Format EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 3:18 am

okay so I changed around some stuff on kass if you have any suggestions to add to the appearence of the site please post some ideas damn it I whined in guild chat for over an hour and only damasta offered some btw thanks man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaylin

jaylin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-19

New Forum Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Format   New Forum Format EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 8:34 am

know what.let's just take the damn thing Saturday with whoever we can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forum Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Format   New Forum Format Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forum Format
Page 1 of 1