Order~of~Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for Order~of~Chaos and AbnDon

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RULES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-28

RULES Empty
PostSubject: RULES   RULES EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 9:21 pm

Hey guys,

So the guilds getting alot bigger very quickly. This is very good for us it makes us more powerful and also very helpful to new players.

I know you guys are all very helpful and kind, which means that every time someone calls for help with pking or with killing, many guildies run out to join in. Smile Very supportive and commendable.

However, we are on the breaking point of going to war with Hide.The.Bodies. This is because we have started to develop the reputation of a pking guild.

This is not what I wanted when I decided to allow open pk. My intention was to allow the freedom of a guild less character and not to enforce too many rules. Instances will occur when you will have or want to pk an enemy or someone you don't like. There will be times when you will have to defend yourselves and call on the rest of the guild to help. Thats fine.

This does not mean that I want you to all start pking a guild because you are bored or want to steal their items.
This behavior will DESTROY the guild.
Now that we are bigger I suppose some new laws should go up so that we are a little more controlled.
If we go to war with Hide.The.Bodies like we almost did.... they will probably desecrate us. Although we are not too far off from them in population, we are still much noobier than they are as we do not have high levels to compare with theirs.
I know many of you love this guild as I do but even if you don't please honor our need to stay a good guild. We want to be respected by the other guilds not hated for pking randomly.
So here's the rules :

1. If you pk someone make it for a good reason. Whether the reason is personal or political it has to be for a reason and not just because you think the person maybe probably could have offended you at sometime in the future/past. Razz

2. If you are going on a jihad and someone kills you while you are blinking or you have been pking for no good reason... do not call the rest of the guild to defend you against the angry mobs trying to kill your red name pking ass. If your going to pk against my will do not let me catch you and do not involve the guild. It looks very bad if someone is pking and the victim (for instance HTB) brings their friends, and the pker calls for Chaos to help him with his random pking. That looks very bad. Makes us look like a pk loving uncivilized trashy guild.

that all means PK AT YOUR OWN RISK.

unless the guild has been attacked or u are being pked yourself do not involve the guild and cause trouble.

we have alot of hotheads even some dls who like to fly off the handle at the first sign of an offensive word.
When your boiling with anger try to remember how your actions affect the guild and will cause innocent ppl to lose exp.

3. if you cause shit for the guild and get us warred or i hear from an ally or a friend that you have been recklessly pking their guild... YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT.
When specific names are brought to me of ppl who randomly pk and frequently go red name, I will talk to you in most cases but if it continues the offender will get Mrs. Boot. (i.e. kicked out)

So basically dnt pk without a reason cuz if i hear about it ULL Be Gone.

Anyway, I'm sorry to have to say all this and get even this strict but, we cant afford to go to war with a large guild like Hide.The.Bodies. Even if you don't like them.

If you guys are fighting with HTB or another guild let me know and I will talk to the gl of that guild try to fix the situation, either kick out our guildies or they kick theirs, and if it can't be fixed THEN and only then, we go to war.

BUT PLZ>... tone it down a little bit... keep it on the dl Cool and we will all have a much better time.

-thanks guyz

KaSSiA

btw- if theres any problems or any other concerns you can prefferably post them here so i can type a reply to every1 who might be asking the question... or of course whisper me on the game (the less preferred method! yalls whispers get so confusing !)
Back to top Go down
https://orderofchaos.forumotion.net
TASHDEEKISONFIRE!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-12

RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES   RULES EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:17 pm

kk here are the pk rules..for real -.- uhhhh..... kill with style !!! talk shit AFTER the fight not before ! if someone challenges u fight them no matter what ! even if u no they are better ! grr ! be a man!/ woman!!! and uh..lol um... well if he beats u then...sometimes when a guy is beatin ur best , u just have to, take it like a man Smile
Back to top Go down
KaSSiA
Admin
KaSSiA

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-28

RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES   RULES EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:07 pm

uh huh... Evil or Very Mad

u are a bad bad influence lol. I'll let it pass tho Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://orderofchaos.forumotion.net